Zomentum is a Partner Ecosystem Management platform that enables SaaS companies and channel partners to win more, together. We nurture a strong, trusted Partner Ecosystem, revolutionizing the SaaS selling process.
FOR PARTNERS: Zomentum reduces complexity of the sales, quoting & billing process, eliminating numerous tools with one modern platform built for the
FOR SAAS VENDORS: Zomentum enables b2b saas vendors to grow partnerships into a major acquisition channel by integrating channel partner GTM motion into their
existing sales motion.
With this, SaaS vendors get revenue visibility and predictability from partnerships and become a vendor of choice for the partners. Partners save their time by automating workflows and maximizing their profits
1. Investment - In February 2021, Zomentum raised $13 million in Series A funding from leading investors, including Accel Partners, Elevation Capital,. Total funding raised is $17 million.
2. Awards & Recognition - Zomentum's Revenue Platform has not only garnered the support of the investment community, but it is also quickly becoming a channel partner’s favorite, earning a range of accolades from channel partners, including:
- Top 10 Vendors of the year - ASCII Cup 2022
- Best Revenue Booster award - The20 Vision Conference 2022
- CRN’s 10 Hottest SaaS startup of 2022
- The ChannelPro Network Readers' Choice Award for Best Sales and Marketing Automation 2021
- Best Solution Presentation 2021 by The ASCII Group community of independent North American IT MSPs, VARs and solution providers
- Best Market Opportunity 2021 by The ASCII Group
- Most Innovative Solution 2020 by The ASCII Group
- 2021 ASCII Cup Vendor of the Year
3. Revenue & Scale - Zomentum has experienced exponential growth, recording 10X increases in revenue year over year (2020-2021)
4. Acquisition - To bolster platform functionality and further expand its European presence, the company has acquired Belgium-based Goolash, a billing reconciliation tool that captures lost revenue from unsynced client licenses.
- Shruti Ghatge (CEO): ex-Accel, Exfinity Venture and Credit Suisse￨ IIT Kharagpur
- Rahil Shah (CTO): ex-Twitter, Rubrik￨IIT Bombay
- Strong product and tech team with experience across reputed tech organizations (Adobe, Freshworks, Microsoft, Chargebee)
- Experienced business team (Linkedin, Browserstack, Chargebee) from top universities (ISB, University of Michigan, BITS Pilani)
- Industry veterans and ex-channel partners based out of United States, United Kingdom and Europe
Roles & Responsibilities
We're looking for a skilled content marketer to share our story with the world. We need your help in making Zomentum a well-known brand across the globe. You will craft valuable content that will wow our prospects and educate our customers. Your work will involve writing and managing the production of thought leadership articles, blog posts, eBooks, video scripts demand gen ads, and email content.
- Develop, research, write and deliver persuasive copy for IT Partners in the form of blogs, whitepapers, industry research, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, and videos
- Collaborate with design and web development teams to present and launch collateral
- Work with fellow marketers to build campaigns that distribute content for maximum awareness and engagement
- Liaise with external vendors and manage content marketing projects
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure and improve content programs based upon agreed OKRs
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 4+ years of content writing/marketing experience, preferably at a SAAS B2B enterprise software company or IT company
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Writing samples that demonstrate the ability to develop, write and deliver quality content for enterprise prospects in the form of whitepapers, blogs, and/or emails
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Hands-on experience with Google docs, online publishing tools, and other content management systems - project management in Asana is a plus
- Confirmed experience to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time / Strong time management skills, thriving off deadlines
- Strong communication skills in a virtual environment and openness to editorial feedback
- Skills to understand and match brand value, tone, and language
- Editorial mindset with an ability to adopt the audience perspective
- Highly proactive, organized, solutions-driven, digitally focused, and a great team player
- People-centric culture, Great Place to Work certified.
- Saturdays and Sundays off, enjoy your weekend off with your friends and family.
- Health Insurance coverage for you and your family.
- No fixed hours, get the work done philosophy.
- Flat hierarchy, your ideas, and feedback are heard and acted upon.